TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
DEFINITION: Fully elastic fiber reinforced polymer, rubber and bitumen
solvent based liquid membrane
17 KG METAL PAIL OR PLASTIC COIL.
IF YOU WANT PRIVATE LABEL
- Concrete, screed, plaster, metal and wooden surfaces.
- Terrace, curtain wall, hidden roof water channel.
- Metal sheet roofs, atermit roofs and metal gutters.
- Previously bituminous membrane applicated areas.
- Previously liquid membrane applicated areas.
- Marble, tile, ceramic etc. water-permeable surfaces.
- Concrete, metal or wooden structures, greenhouse poles to remain under ground.
- Metal, wood or concrete surfaces in continuous contact with water.
- Concrete water channels or ponds for irrigation.
- Concrete, wood or metal structures in contact with seawater.
- It is applied on dry and clean surface. Dirt, rust, oil residue, dust and play parts must be cleaned.
- Cracks on the surface must be cleaned by using tip of the knife
- Water ponds filled with water should be dried.
- Ready to use in its container. Apply by brush, roller or spray.
- Thickness can be thinned if it is in dark consistency due to the season.
RATE: 1-2 kg / m² is applied as a single layer.
SHELF LIFE: It does not deteriorate for 5 years in its original container.
CLEANING: Tools can be cleaned with thinner.
Appearance: Black liquid.
Contains solvent vapor.
Flammable, keep away from flame.
Usage environment: used in outdoor environment.
Density: 1.1 gr / cm³
Solubility: Dilutes with synthetic or cellulosic thinner.
It is in the class of UV resistant materials.